Sometimes, one line is all it takes to make a scene awesome. Sure, movie characters can blab all they want, but it’s the quirky and witty ones that always stick to us. One-liners are easy to remember and can be reliable tools in our own conversations.
1. After all, who among us haven’t used this sentence when we’re feeling too much and we feel trapped:
Classic Anchorman stuff.
2. Sometimes, we get wrapped up in envy because of what we see or hear or even smell from someone, right? Let’s use this vocally sexual scene as an example, shall we? Don’t worry, kids, you won’t be seeing any boobies. It’s just Harry (Billy Crystal) and Sally (Meg Ryan) talking.
“I’ll have what she’s having.” Definitely a classic, and it definitely fits those kinds of scenarios.
3. For those in a kinda Disney-slash-happy-go-lucky mood, there’s always this phrase from the classic Lion King:
“It means no worries for the rest of your days… La la la la..”
4. When communicating with your pet, you can always refer once again to Mr. Ron Burgundy:
5. To those who are burned and stressed out from work/school, this is a perfect response (from the movie Office Space) to those idiots who don’t understand that you need a break, too.
Well, there you have it. Oh, and one last thing that you ought to remember about using these movie quotes: